The global Human Leukocyte Antigens (HLA) market size is expected to reach USD 1,206.02 Million by 2028 at a CAGR of 7.0%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing prevalence of infectious diseases, rising number of transplant procedures, and growing investment in Human Leukocyte Antigen research are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, increasing need for organ transplants due to rising incidence of organ failure due to unhealthy lifestyle and eating habits, and excessive alcohol consumption and drug abuse are other key factors driving revenue growth of the market.
Human Leukocyte Antigens (HLA) is primarily carried out to assess immune compatibility of donors and recipient for bone marrow or cord blood transplants. HLA molecules are major molecules that initiate graft rejection and have been widely studied in transplantation biology. HLA typing and matching offers numerous benefits in organ transplantation such as better graft function, longer graft survival, reduced chances of graft rejection, and increased possibility of reduced immunosuppression. Technological advancement in molecular diagnostics have enabled HLA typing to offer more accurate results based on the identification of differences in HLA genes. This is expected to drive revenue growth of the market over the forecast period.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3976
Rising funding and private-public collaboration to boost the scope of HLA research, increasing global burden of infectious diseases, and rapidly growing geriatric population across the globe are key factors expected to drive revenue growth of the market over the forecast period. Rapid shift from serological assays to gene-based HLA typing is expected to further contribute to revenue growth of the market over the forecast period. However, high costs associated with NGS and PCR systems and equipment and unfavorable reimbursement policies regarding organ transplant is expected to restrain market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Molecular assays segment is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing advantages of PCR-based molecular assays and growing application of real-time PCR (RT-PCR) in research and diagnostic laboratories.
- Instruments segment is expected to register rapid revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to their enhanced functions and cost-effectiveness. Additionally, development of new technologies has led to production of advanced instruments with longer shelf life and higher accuracy and this is expected to further drive revenue growth of this segment over the forecast period.
- Diagnostic segment is expected to register considerable revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing use of HLA typing to diagnose rare and chronic disorders and in preimplantation genetic diagnosis.
- Hospitals segment revenue is expected to expand considerably over the forecast period owing to increasing number of patients, rising incidence of chronic and lifestyle-induced diseases, and growing number of organ transplants performed in hospitals.
- North America accounted for a revenue share of 37.1% in the global market in 2020 and is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing investment in HLA research, rapid advancement in transplant technologies, rising incidence of chronic illnesses, and presence of developed healthcare system in the region.
The report also focuses on details of each market player including its global position, financial standing, revenue generation, company overview, product service portfolio. The Human Leukocyte Antigens (HLA) market is extremely competitive and consists of several key players at regional and global level. Key players are focused on adopting various strategies such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, investments in RD, partnerships, joint ventures and collaborations to strengthen their market position and enhance product portfolio.
Leading companies operating in the market are:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- QIAGEN N.V., Illumina, Inc.
- CareDx, Inc.
- Immucor, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd.
- Hologic, Inc.
- Takara Bio
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/3976
The report also offers detailed insights about market segmentation based on type, application and regional bifurcation:
Human Leukocyte Antigens (HLA) Market Segmentation:
- Molecular Assay Technologies
- PCR-Based Molecular Assays
- Real-time PCR
- Sequence-specific Primer-PCR
- Sequence-specific Oligonucleotide-PCR
- Other PCR-based Molecular Assays
- Sequencing-based Molecular Assays
- Sanger Sequencing
- Next-generation Sequencing
- Other Sequencing-based Molecular Assays
- PCR-Based Molecular Assays
- Non-molecular Assay Technologies
- Diagnostic Applications
- Antibody Screening
- Chimerism Monitoring
- Research Applications
- Diagnostic Labs
- Academic Research Institutes
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Human Leukocyte Antigens (HLA) report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
• North America (the USA and Canada)
• Europe (UK, Germany, France, and the rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
• the Middle East and Africa (GCC and the rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Browse Full Report Description with Research Methodology, Table of Content, and Infographics @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hla-typing-for-transplant-market
Key market aspects are illuminated in the report:
- Executive Summary: It covers a summary of the most vital studies, the Global Human Leukocyte Antigens (HLA) market increasing rate, modest circumstances, market trends, drivers and problems as well as macroscopic pointers.
- Study Analysis: Covers major companies, vital market segments, the scope of the products offered in the Global Human Leukocyte Antigens (HLA) market, the years measured, and the study points.
- Company Profile: Each Firm well-defined in this segment is screened based on a products, value, SWOT analysis, their ability and other significant features.
- Manufacture by Region: This Global Human Leukocyte Antigens (HLA) report offers data on imports and exports, sales, production and key companies in all studied regional markets.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3976
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly note that we also offer customized reports according to the client's requirements. Contact us to know more about the customization feature and our team will provide you with the best-customized report.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChLqKTFLm6sVBLEUjnadIhQ/videos